Alrighty, so after much persuasion from my sister during our stay in Logan, I went to Kiddie Kandids with Canon to get his picture taken 'professionally' for the first time. That, amigos, was quite the adventure. He did NOT want to be messed with, haha. He was inconsolable by the time we left, he was so mad. But, I think he's forgiven me now (he was smiling tons for me today and tellin' all sorts of stories, so I take that as a good sign, hehe - he has the cutest smile ever!) and the pictures turned out pretty good, too, so, it was all for the best! I'm certainly glad I gave in to the peer pressure :) That was some good thinkin', Girly ;) Yay! Cute pictures!
5 comments:
OH HE IS SO CUTE! I really can't wait to see him in person.
Are you having so much fun being a mommy?
OK, so I was feeling a little sorry for bossing you around and making you get Canon's picture taken, but after seeing how adorable they turned out to be, I am sooooo not sorry. Big sisters are just bossy. You must be used to it by now. Anyway, he is absolutely adorable!
First of all I'm so glad you have a bossy sister, she is very smart! You have a DARLING little boy. Thanks for listening to her and sharing those pic's He is as cute as Aubrey!
OK, so speaking of being bossy - where's my announcement?
What!? You are a blogger now?! HOORAY! Canon is so cute, I can't believe he is already two months.
From your sis-in-law who lives too far away to see her new nephew: THANK YOU FOR STARTING A BLOG!
Post a Comment