Yeah I know, he's the cutest thing ever.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Canon
K so I decided to post some more pictures of the babe just for fun... just because he's ADORABLE, hehe. Anyways, these are all from when he was born, brand new, still in the hospital, just so you can see how perfect he was from day one :) hehe, I'll post more recent ones when our computer has the memory to let me. So yeah, if you're wondering what we want for Christmas... did I mention our computer is old... ? and, needs to be retired? hehe...






Yeah I know, he's the cutest thing ever.
Yeah I know, he's the cutest thing ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
CUTEST LITTLE GUY EVER! I can't wait to meet him and cuddle in person.
No kiddin', he's the cutest! Hey, if you're looking for a new computer, I recommend a mac. Anyways, I'm glad I got to see lots of you and your babe this weekend. It was fun!
Post a Comment