So today was a big day! hehe. It was Canon's first Halloween, for one, and also KrisAnn's baby girl was born today!! YAY!! I'm going to post pics of the beautiful girl when I get back from Logan, but for now, here's some pics from Canon's first Halloween. Happy Halloween everybody! :)
Ok, so Canon hated the Snowman costume, which is evident in all but maybe one of the pictures, but isn't he SOO cute?? And then there's Paul lookin' awesome, of course, hehe. Then there's the gorgeous little one that you'll be seein soon... Yeah, it was a pretty good Halloween :)
Yeah, my son is adorable.



4 comments:
He IS adorable! Where did you find a snowman costume? So cute! He can wear it on Christmas too! But at the rate your little guy is growing, I doubt it will fit him.
When did you change your phone number? I tried to call you yesterday but some weird guy answered.
You are so right he is so dang cute and adorable! I love snowman! That was a great costume!
Canon looks so cute! Can't wait to see him again soon!
Canon is so adorable! He makes me laugh just thinking about him, the way he would cry when ever you put the hat on and then stop cold when you'd take it off. I miss you guys! When I showed Aubrey your blog she fell in love with the "this is Halloween" song. She listened to it at least 4 times. I like how you updated the playlist to go with your Halloween post.
Paul's face was great! Did he look like that all day? Why didn't you dress up, Sam?
Post a Comment