Ok so... this is day one with Mr. Blog and I don't know what to write... oh well. I guess I'll just say whatever comes into my head like I always do. Isn't always the WISEST thing for me to do, but I'm all out of other ideas.
So, we hit 7 weeks yesterday since Canon was born. Holy crap! It's been almost two months! It goes by way too fast, and he's getting so freaking big! He smiles all the time and he'll even try to talk to ya now. He's just adorable.
7 weeks yesterday, July 28th, around 9AM-ish I was told by the nurse that nothing was happening and that I should go eat something. I'd stayed up all that previous night having pains about every 2 to 7 minutes and thought for sure there must be SOMETHING going on but they told me no. The pains weren't strong enough. Possibly early labor but the nurse seemed quite skeptical. The lady told me to eat breakfast, go home, and when I started having unbearable contrations lasting at least 2 minutes long, at least 7 in an hour, then I could come back. About 3 blocks from the hospital I had the very first, most horrible pain imaginable. By the time we'd reached Village Inn, I'd had 2. By the time our food had come I'd had 4. I couldn't eat, really, cuz the pain made me want to puke. By the time I was done trying I'd had about 7. I stood up to go to the bathroom and my water broke. So, by the time I'd yelled at the poor waitress when she asked what was wrong and returned to the hospital I'd had 9, and it'd only been about 45 minutes since they'd sent me away.
7 hours later, 3:59 PM, TA DA! There he was! 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Poor little guy didn't have a name until we were ushered out of the hospital 3 days later, but I think it was worth the wait: Canon Christopher Rose
Oh, and the above picture is of Canon about day 2 home from the hospital. Pretty friggin cute, eh? hehe, I certainly think so :)



2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you're blogging now! I am so happy to be able to see pictures of my adorable little nephew. He really is a cutie. I can't wait to meet him. We miss you guys. Mucho amor.
Nice blog! I love that you have one now! I hope you'll post lots of pictures of your darling little baby boy! It's fun to know what's going on with you guys, too. Hope to see you soon! Luv ya!
Post a Comment