Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kiddie Kandids 2

Finally made it to Kiddie Kandids again! YAY! These were taken May 16, so it's taken me a while to get them on here, obviously. But here they are! Some of them were taken off center, but I can't really blame the people too much, he was giving them a pretty rough time. We actually had to go through this twice, they had to save the pictures of him in the white shirt and let us come back later because he was soooo tired and did NOT want to be messed with. But overall, I think that they all turned out pretty well :) I love this kid.








2 comments:

diana said...

Oh my goodness. He is darling. He looks like such a happy little guy! I bet you guys are having so much fun. I miss him!

Can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Love ya.

NATALIE THOMPSON said...

Oh you guys he is so adorable! What some darling pictures! He is such a sweetheart!!!