I love this. This is about what I wake up to every morning... only this morning I went in his room and he was sitting up, haha. He's getting so big! He's crawling now! I've had to plug all my outlets! haha. Can we just, freeze it, right here for a little while longer?? He's growing too fast!
Canon Talking
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
oh so cute! I love the huge smile he got when he saw you. can't wait to see him again soon.
Canon is so cute. I hope you are doing better. It was good to see you just for a minute in St. George.
How DARLING is that?!!! Oh Samantha he is sooo cute! I miss you guys!
He is so cute! Aubrey wanted to watch the video again. We miss you guys! We have to do lunch but I don't have a car. I'll call ya.
Post a Comment