Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, I'm really bad at updating my blog, haha. Well, I'll just tell ya, Canon is getting really big! He weighs about 21 pounds now. I really am in the need of getting some more pictures of him taken, it's been waayyy too long since our last trip to Kiddie Kandids. Anyway, he's trying to crawl, he'll lunge forward and get on his hands and feet, and then just lay down. He scoots on his bum though, which is really funny. He's such a happy little guy. He talks like crazy, he's going to be such a little chatterbox. It's so adorable to wake up to him talking to himself in his room early in the morning, it just cracks me up.









And just for fun...

3 comments:

NATALIE THOMPSON said...

Oh my goodness! Canon is sooo darling! Your mom said that he LOVED the potatoes at Olive Garden! It sounds like you guys had a fun time in St. George! I love your pictures! I hope to see you guys soon! :D

diana said...

He is SO CUTE! I miss my little nephew. Give him hugs and kisses from his Auntie.

Love ya!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

Canon's gonna be a great baseball player someday! He's so adorable! Hope your surgery went good. I really hope we get to see you this weekend. Take care! Love you tons!