I forgot how awesome he was at opening presents. He's a pro! He is absolutely adorable! Aubrey is so funny. I like how at the end when everyone else was cheering, she was crying. That's a great video. I'm glad I finally got a chance to watch it. Yesterday was so fun, by the way. We definitely have to get together again soon! Love ya!
Hey Sam! Cannon is such a cutie! I just started blogging this past week and added you...hope thats ok! I posted some pics of our trip so you will have to see them! Hope all is good with you! See you this weekend for Caibree's Baptism!
Even though it was strongly suggested that I remove the player, I just love to force people to listen to my music as much as possible ... So it stays. Enjoy! Love, Sam
4 comments:
OH my goodness. He is so cute. I love the little Santa hat. i can't believe how big he's getting: sitting up, opening presents, smiling . . .
Glad you had a great Christmas. Miss you!
Oh my heck. He is so dang cute and he is getting so big. I can't believe it. What a fun video.
I forgot how awesome he was at opening presents. He's a pro! He is absolutely adorable! Aubrey is so funny. I like how at the end when everyone else was cheering, she was crying. That's a great video. I'm glad I finally got a chance to watch it. Yesterday was so fun, by the way. We definitely have to get together again soon! Love ya!
Hey Sam!
Cannon is such a cutie! I just started blogging this past week and added you...hope thats ok! I posted some pics of our trip so you will have to see them! Hope all is good with you! See you this weekend for Caibree's Baptism!
Post a Comment