Here are photos from Canon's 2nd Halloween. It was his cousin Sienna's birthday party, too! He had so much fun, he knew that it was a special day and kept showing off his costume to everybody. It was super cute, I didn't think that he'd wear his mask for longer than 30 seconds but he kept it on forever! He was such a stud, the cutest Batman ever! :) He had so much fun playing with his cousins and going trick-or-treating, it was so much fun. Best Halloween ever!
Even though it was strongly suggested that I remove the player, I just love to force people to listen to my music as much as possible ... So it stays. Enjoy! Love, Sam
1 comment:
AWESOME pics! I'm so glad someone got a picture of Dad (Grandpa) in his Jack Sparrow costume! That was the best Halloween ever!
Post a Comment