Thursday, October 29, 2009

Canon Turned 16 Months Yesterday...


Canon is getting so big! I can't believe it! He walks and runs, points at stuff he wants, and if it's a food or beverage he'll say in a one-word-question format, 'Wantsome?' He has the cutest little voice, he loves the dogs but doesn't like getting too close to them. He'll see the dogs and say, 'Duggie!' The other day he came up to my mom's dog, Sissy, patted her softly really fast and then ran away, like he wants to touch them but not really haha. SOOooo cute. Oh, and when he says 'thank you' it's always in a whisper, and it's, 'di ju.' I love him to pieces. He tore my already on the brink of death phone in half about two or three weeks ago, but before it was destroyed Paul managed to get most of the pictures off of it. I was going to post my favorites on here today (they go from his birth to about a month or so ago), but Paul informed me that they're on the external hard drive and I'm too tired and lazy tonight to figure out how to work that thing so, maybe tomorrow. I just thought I'd give a brief update, since it's been a very long time since I posted anything and say, more pictures are on the way! And I can't wait until Halloween! :)



He's changed so much in just 4 months...

2 comments:

Liz said...

From your faraway family: Thank you for the update. He is adorable.

Mike and Amy said...

He looks a lot like Charlotte in the eyes/nose area. So dang cute! You guys need to come over again. :)