Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Little Man


Well, it is 12:26 AM, approximately, and my day is just beginning, haha. Night shifts at Toys R Us have kinda thrown off my schedule, as one can imagine, and I am kind of bored. So I decided to upload some more pictures of Canon! Yay!

These ones are from when he was about two months old-ish... they were taken just before our trip to Lake Powell:





These ones are more recent...










Aw, my adorable little dude :) hehe. He is my angel.

2 comments:

diana said...

Oh what a cutie! I can't wait to meet him! Only 6 more days!!!!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

So adorable! I can't wait to see you guys again. I don't really get to see you much anymore. sad! Well, he's very cute! I love the pictures you have of my sweet, little Sienna, too! I think Canon and Sienna will be real good pals when they get a little bigger. Won't that be so fun!